Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay of the All Time Favorite Anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teaching the Students

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Teaching the Students - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:16 pm

Mad Sylas took a bow, grinning his too-wide and too-pointy smile. "Of course. Why else would I kill those retches...You may have noticed I never ate a single soul. Tried it once...That wasn't a fun afternoon."

Sylas winced a bit, though remained silent, still looking out over the city.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterprivate.rpg-board.net
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:21 pm

Ujiami smiled. "Of course...well, I should be heading back to class. Almost time for lunch and I really shouldn't be missing a meal." Ujiami changed himself back into his disguise of Remly and he looked back at Sylas. "And if you hear anything about Anorak...let me know." And with that, he turned away and walked down through the halls.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:24 pm

Mad Sylas laughed long and hard, even as his other half leaned across the railing, melancholy. Mad Sylas finished laughing. "Ah, wonderful. You're here on display, and everyone can see what's happening inside you. Perfect..." Sylas sighed, turning and heading back towards the classroom.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:30 pm

The now Remly version of Ujiami arrived at the classroom. He sat down and started talking to some random girl that had been sitting next to him. Daniel had girls trying to talk to him, but he was busy on his phone, playing Angry Birds like a boss. Dralin was still reading files and looking up work related things on his computer and...well...it was like any other day and the DWMA.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:34 pm

Sylas wandered into the classroom, skating once more, sending sparks flying as he braked and stopped himself.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:37 pm

Dralin sighed and said, "Haven't changed a bit, have you Mr. Hammer?" He was looking straight at the screen as he said it, not taking his eyes away.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:38 pm

Sylas shrugged, pulling out his laptop, scrolling through his own files.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:04 pm

Dralin shook his head, smiling. "Well, I was about to release them to go to lunch. Hopefully some of them become partners but...that would be asking for a bit much"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:06 pm

Sylas shrugs, only half paying attention now. "Yeah, sounds good...Listen, I'm probably gonna head over to transitions, check on my wife..."
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:09 pm

Ooc: is it to late to join? I'm loving this site! It feels like "the good old days"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:11 pm

OOC: Nah man, jump on in
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:22 pm

Droon walks in, in his usual nonchalant manner and takes a seat with his feet propped up on the desk. His serpentine tongue is hanging out in a lazy self-satisfied manner that usually means he has shown some female student just how long that tongue was. "So what's the order of the day today? Is it hammer time?" He laughs.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:23 pm

A long metal pole shot from Sylas, the pointed tip stopping just a moment away. "Make that joke again, and I will end you..."
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:27 pm

Droon's red eyes widen, though wether it was from amusement or shock was unknown "shhhhh, shhhh....it's ok mr. Teacher sir. " he falls once more Into a fit of chuckles.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:28 pm

Dralin grinned and said, "Droon, try not to piss off Sylas...even though that is a pretty good joke. Not as good as Miley Sylas though...anyway, yeah you can go and check on your wife. I'm not gonna stop you from seeing your wife." He turned in his chair to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:29 pm

Sylas stood up, two axe blades sprouting from the bottom of his feet. He started skating away, slowly at first, but quickly picking up speed.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:33 pm

"Where is everyone?" Droon says, looking at the relatively small group of students in the room. "I seem to remember more people being here."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:41 pm

Dralin shrugged. "Probably went to lunch, that's all." When Dralin looked around, he saw Droon was right...that was weird. He hadn't dismissed them yet...
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:47 pm

"Should we go to lunch then?" Droon asks while poking his growling stomach. His appetite had become something of a school legend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching the Students
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater RP :: The World :: The Academy-
Jump to: