Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay of the All Time Favorite Anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teaching the Students

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Teaching the Students - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 6:09 pm

Sylas sat quietly next to the wall, seemingly meditating. Meanwhile, his other half grinned feraly, simply waiting for an opportunity.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterprivate.rpg-board.net
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:30 pm

Daniel saw his brother on the phone and heard what he said, and smiling. He shook his head as he walked past him and into class. He didn't even really come hear to learn, but to help out with teaching from time to time. He was 18 by now, he had learned enough in four years. Really this should be his last year, but Ikaru and Dustan already "graduated" so to speak. He noticed Sylas and he said, "Oh, hey. Didn't know you came back yet. Glad to see you're in one piece though." He had a friendly smiled as he sat down and relaxed a bit.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:33 pm

Sylas only nodded to Daniel, now standing, leaning against the chalkboard. He watched as students began to file in, making sure his eyes were unseen from the glare of the lighting.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 7:57 pm

Daniel nods his head in return, slightly biting his lip. He notices Dralin come in as everyone else does and he goes to with Dralin to his desk. He begins to whisper and he says, "MC Hammer? Really? Why not Miley Sylas or something like that?" Dralin just rolls his eyes and says, "Shut up...anyway, I need you to do something for me. You know how to see people's souls, right? I want you to tell me what's up with Sylas." Daniel shrugged and looked over to Sylas. He had to concentrate a bit and what he saw...well, it wasn't pretty. He turned back to Dralin and muttered, "Holy crap...his soul...it's messed up. Has he been acting weird?" Daniel nodded and replied, "Yeah...Dustan has more information. I want you to help out with that, okay? Speak with members of his family maybe...we may have to watch ourselves around him"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:00 pm

Sylas passed a couple of kids as he left the hall, going to get a drink of water. Something about Dralin made him uneasy. That man was trying to find out things he shouldn't...
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:10 pm

Daniel shook his head. "Dustan already told me what happened...I told him he was being crazy, but that...that means we shouldn't be getting into it." "Tell me what Dustan saw...now." Daniel sighed and took a deep breath.

Dustan walked through the halls, going to Dralin's class with a folder under his arm. He noticed Sylas and smiled. "Hey man. Haven't seen you in ages. We never really got to talk...though, I guess I should've talked to you more since you're one of the greatest Death Scythes in the DWMA, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:11 pm

Sylas wiped the excess water from his mouth, rubbing his eyes a bit. "I s'pose you could say that...I wouldn't..."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:30 pm

Dustan got a confused expression of his face and said, "Why not? I mean, sure there are a bunch of other amazing Death Scythes but you're still a pretty good one."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:35 pm

Sylas waved the comment off. "Never mind...So, how you been?"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Dustan shrugged. "Alright I guess. I had to leave around the same time as you. Had to do some...what's the word...recon I guess you could call it."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 8:48 pm

Sylas turned to head back to the classroom. "Sounds cool...Hope it went well..."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:00 pm

Dustan smiled a bit more and said, "I think it went pretty well. Went to all sorts of different countries. Found out some valuable information that could help us out. Kishin eggs seem to be striking all over the place..."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:03 pm

Sylas gave a final wave. "Sounds good...Listen, I got to get back...Cya round..."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:10 pm

Dustan nodded and said, "I just gotta deliver these files to Mr. Akagi and I'll be on my way."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:11 pm

Sylas simply ignored him, head hung almost in shame. This was almost not right. The peace and quiet. Still, it would have to do, for now.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:33 pm

Dustan walked in and gave the folder of files to Dralin, nodded, and simply walked out. Only a few of the students really recognized him. He waved to a couple to them as he walked out. Dralin walked over to Sylas and he said, "Alright. Time to teach." He smiled and clapped his hand on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:34 pm

Sylas gave a curt nod. "You get the ball rolling, I'll take over..."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:14 pm

Dralin took his hand away and clapped his hands together. He turned to the class and said, "Welcome, students, to Kishin Murdering 101. This is, I believe, the first class of the new term. I believe a good couple of you are new, and as for those of you that aren't, this is good recap on the basics." He begins to talk more about crap we already know about and would be boring to RP so I'm just gonna leave it off there.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:15 pm

Sylas stays off to the side, letting Dralin handle the boring stuff, though personally he felt that it was really lazy of Phoenix to not at least attempt some form of explanation. Regardless, Mad Sylas manifested once again, causing several students to shudder as he passed behind them.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:33 pm

Dralin finished his lecture about how meisters can see people's souls and how they can do that, with help from Daniel. Daniel slightly took over and said, "Alright, now, I'd like a volunteer to try to look at someone's soul. I know you've probably done this a bunch of times since you discovered you could, but just roll with it. Who here has the power?" Only one kid raised his hand. He looked like he was about 17 years old, black hair, purple eyes. He stepped forward and said, "I can do it." Daniel motioned for him to do so, and he did.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:55 pm

Sylas watched practice, sitting calmly on the sidelines. Mad Sylas continued to roam through the classroom, delighting in even this small amount of power over the world.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:26 pm

The boy concentrated a bit and looked at the soul of Daniel. "Now, I want you to tell me what you see." The boy responded by saying, "It looks...blue. Kinda." Daniel nodded and said, "Well I wonder why. Now, that was fairly simple. Tell me, wha-" "Remly. Remly Davenport." He said, before giving Daniel time to ask the question. Daniel looked up at the ceiling and said, "Dear lord I hope we don't have another Lexi...anyway kid, go ahead and sit down. Sylas, wanna teach the weapon portion?"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:48 pm

Sylas pulled away from the chalkboard, spreading his arms wide. Every feasible inch of him was became axe blade after axe blade. He smiled a bit. "Alright boys and girls. Do you know why I'm able to have these sprout from my body, but you have to have your body parts replaced?"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:02 am

Some random kid raised his hand and said, "Because you're a Death Scythe, right?"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:05 am

He nodded. "That's right. I've got both an advantage and a disadvantage. I can still use my limbs since I'm a Death Scythe, but..." He swung his arm around a few times. "But since my hand can't become an axe, I've had to change my fighting style. So the most important thing you need to do as a weapon is keep your fighting style fluid, changeable."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching the Students
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater RP :: The World :: The Academy-
Jump to: