Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay of the All Time Favorite Anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teaching the Students

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PhoenixDHS

Teaching the Students - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:14 am

Dralin nodded. "Another example..." He put his arms out and on his left hand, a chain sprouted from the back and his other arm grows a long blade on it that curves forward.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:20 am

Sylas nodded, the axes vanishing. He looked around the classroom, nodding a bit. "Yes, like that...So, while it's important for weapons and meisters to function together, it's equally important that weapons can function on their own if needed. A great example of this would be Justin Law, one of the few weapons to become a Death Scythe without a meister..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterprivate.rpg-board.net
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:25 am

Dralin nodded. "The partners you get will usually share a lifetime bond with you. I was unlucky enough to get paired up with another guy so...dating was out of the case." That got a few laughs out of everyone and Daniel spoke up, "But some awesome people like me are lucky enough to be paired with a girl." Dralin shook his head, smiling. "Alright, now shut up. Anyway, pairing up won't exactly be you just choosing your friends. Unless of course, you two have a serious bond with each other. It's really all about how well your souls react to each other that chooses your partner."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:28 am

Sylas nodded seriously. "Precisely. My wife and I are a weapon and meister team and we function quite well together. Who you can connect your soul with best, someone with whom you can share a deep bond, that's the true relationship between Meister and Weapon. Not a partnership, but a lifelong bond of friendship...or potentially more."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:33 am

One of the kids raised their hands, and without being acknowledged, called out "Is your wife hot?" That was when Daniel was walking through the isles and hit the kid on the top of the head and said, "Dumbass, you don't ask a guy that because they'll always say yes. Come on now. You have to judge for yourself..." He sighed and kept walking through the isles.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:40 am

Sylas gave an unimpressed look at both Dustan and the student. "Don't make me give you a remedial lesson, kid..."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:44 am

OOC: *coughDanielcough*

The kid turned a bit red and put his face down, so no could see it. Dralin sighed and said, "Now, I should punish you for that, but it's the start of a new term and I'm feeling nice. Don't get used to it. I'm assuming that most of you know that in order to become a Death Scythe, you must obtain 99 souls of evil humans and one witch's soul." Most of the kids seemed to already know this, so he looked to Sylas to see if he wanted to add anything.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:07 am

Sylas gave a brief shake of his head to tell Dralin he had nothing more to say at this juncture, clearly waiting on him to take up the lesson.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:17 am

Dralin did a bit of a shrug and turned back to the class. "Well, that covers the basics of Meisters and Weapons I believe. Now, the next step would be to find a partner but that would usually happen outside of class. And as it happens...lunch isn't that far off. So, talk amongst yourselves and take the opportunity to get to know people you don't. More lessons will begin after lunch." And with that, the students began to talk a bit and Dralin went over to his desk and began to go through files on the internet, the files Dustan had given him being covered by his arm casually.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:35 am

Sylas wandered through the halls, not going anywhere in particular, simply walking.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:35 pm

Dralin noticed Sylas leave and opened up the folder. The first picture he saw was a picture of Sylas and many more had pictures of him in combat. Dralin shook his head and put it to the side...and he noticed the file given to him through email from Dustan. It was labeled "Summer Heat". Dralin opened it and what he saw...well, he didn't really like. Apparently many cities had been attacked in multiple ways, according to the pictures and Dralin shook his head after looking at it. Whatever Daniel had seen...whatever anyone else had seen, he hoped it would've been shared with him. Dralin didn't like what he saw, but he knew it could get much, much worse...he closed out the files and leaned back a bit.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:43 pm

Sylas found himself on a small balcony, watching as the sun drew ever closer to its highest point. He let out an exasperated sigh, leaning over the edge of the railing.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:20 pm

Remly looked around and went out of class. He went through the halls, which he strangely figured out easily, and found Sylas. He leaned against the edge of the doorway and said, "You seem troubled Sylas. Is...something wrong?" His tone sounded...almost mysterious when he talked at first, but then turned into more of a tone that showed he had a genuine interest if something was up with Sylas.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Sylas shrugged him off, staring over the city. "Don't try anything...What you might find in my mind will either drive you mad...or result in something far worse."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:32 pm

Remly just laughed and stepped forward. "Believe me, I think I can handle it. I know what's in your mind, Sylas. In truth, the two of us are alike in a way. We both have a dark secret that we don't want anyone to know. The only difference is people may forgive you...but no one will forgive me." He was back to his mysterious way of talking. He had a slight smile on his face as he leaned on a different part of the railing.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:34 pm

Sylas scoffed a bit. "Trust me, no one's going to forgive me for my transgressions...."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:41 pm

Remly chuckled and said, "In that case, we definitely have something in common. Remly shook his head a bit and he put his hands over his face and hair like he was washing it...and when his hands came away his eyes were blue and his hair was a golden blonde color. "Do you know who I am, Sylas?"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:42 pm

Sylas didn't even bother to look. "Frankly, I couldn't give a damn...So long as you don't make me kill you, or make...him come out, we're fine..."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:49 pm

The now blonde Remly just shook his head, grinning. "You really can't think of anyone? Anyone who...say...put the lives of everyone in Death City in danger? I know that brain of yours can think. You just don't have a cause...but trust me. I can be a very good friend...after all, I'm tired of making enemies."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:51 pm

There was a soft sigh, and then a flurry of sharp pointed metal staffs formed a barrier between the two. "Ujiami...what do you want?"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:46 pm

Remly, now identified as Ujiami, chuckled once more. "Metal rods aren't exactly the smartest thing to have done, but I don't blame you for not knowing. But anyway, on to your question. What I want is simply you to tell me what happened...even though I already know."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:48 pm

The poles vanished. "What, exactly, do you want to know, Ujiami?"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:59 pm

"I need to know if Reaver or Anorak is behind any of this. I was hoping they were, but it turns out you were behind the attacks. Now my question is, why did you do it? I know you did, but when I try to figure out why, something keeps pushing me out. You can't keep this buried forever. Ujiami looked at him, crossing his arms. "I also know Dustan is on to you. Dralin is on to you. All the meisters that think to look at your soul, are on to you. Anyone who knows you, is on to you. And once they find out the exact truth, you're screwed...unless you did something that undid those things. You may not care, but I do. I don't want what happened to me to happen to you. No one deserves that."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:05 pm

Mad Sylas manifested, his part of Sylas's soul sparking with Ujiami's, allowing him to be seen be the other meister. "I'm sorry, but I believe I'm behind all of this. Sorry to burst your bubble..."

Sylas only sighed, rubbing his eyes. "He can give you the answers..."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:15 pm

Ujiami nodded slowly and said, "That makes sense. Your soul did seem pretty screwed up...now, tell me other Sylas, you destroyed everything and did all that crap because you could right? No real reason? Something like that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching the Students
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater RP :: The World :: The Academy-
Jump to: