Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay of the All Time Favorite Anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Teaching the Students

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
PhoenixDHS

Teaching the Students Empty
PostSubject: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:51 pm

It had been a long couple of months with Saca defeated. Everyone was slowly getting older, and he was watching his younger brother grow up as well. Dustan had been sent away a few months ago, right around the time Sylas left as well. Ujiami strangely disappeared, god knows why. Ikaru was also on a mission somewhere in Japan...Tenoto had seemed worried about Ikaru and Dustan, and he had to reassure her they could take care of themselves by now. Daniel and Kazuko were the only ones still in Death City of his task force...and the other man, Anorak, was somewhere in Antarctica. He escaped, most likely it was pretty easily...Dralin sighed as he sat back in his chair in his office. Sylas was supposed to arrive soon so they could go and teach. Almost like nothing happened...but yet, everything changed.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:55 pm

Sylas literally skated through the halls, two small axe blades poking out from the bottom of his feet. He was late, so very late. He left a trail of sparks in his wake, holding tight to the bag that held his laptop. In a vain attempt to skate right into the classroom, he ran right into the door frame, falling backwards and landing with an Umph. His response was monotone and short. "Ow."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterprivate.rpg-board.net
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:02 pm

Dralin heard a thud and sighed once more, getting out of his chair and he walked out of his office and through his classroom to see Sylas on the ground with a skate board next to him. He smiled and said, "Well well Mr. Hammer...shouldn't be skating through the halls, now should we?" He chuckled and he held a hand out for him.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:04 pm

OOC: No, literally skating, like with his weapon powers...

He took the hand, immediately opening his bag and letting out a relieved sigh that his laptop was ok. "Wait...you mean I'm not late? I thought..." He let out an embarrassed chuckle. "Well, that...is unfortunate..."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:25 pm

Dralin chuckled along with him and he looked at him once more. "Wow...you've grown a lot since I've first met you. I mean, you used to sit right in there and now you get to be on the other end of the room. And trust me, it feels good." He smiles and he takes a step back.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:28 pm

Sylas nods, rubbing the back of his head, looking around the room. "So...How are we going to do this whole two teacher deal? I'm not sure myself..."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:45 pm

Dralin crosses his arms as he walks in a bit. "Hmm...well, I could deal with the lectures and all the boring stuff while you do the things that actually require them to do something." He begins to write the lesson he had planned on the board and he briefly looks back to Sylas.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 11:48 pm

Sylas opens his laptop, starting to quickly type with one hand while holding it with the other. "Yeah, sounds good..." He became quickly engrossed in his work, the reflection from the monitor flashing on his glasses.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:02 am

Dralin finishes and goes over to the computer on his desk, putting his feet up on his desk like he normally does as he checks his emails. "So, how is it being back in Death City? Heard you had to go away for a while." He saw a couple emails from Dustan and Ikaru and he begins to read them as he stretches a bit in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:03 am

Sylas stops his typing, staring at his laptop before answering in a monotone once more. "It's nice being back..." He started typing again, slower this time, looking at Dralin out of the corner of his eye.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:17 am

"Well, that's good to hear." Dralin replies. As he reads Ikaru's email he nods slowly. He begins to read the one from Dustan and his eyes begin to grow wide. "Well I'll be damned...looks like Dustan will be back pretty soon. Says he's coming back today. It'll be nice to see him again..."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:19 am

Sylas returns his attention to his laptop, still speaking without intonation. "Yeah...that'll be great." He sighed inwardly. There were things that he'd done while he was away...people he'd hurt...Having it brought up just made him rigid.

Mad Sylas manifested himself, leaning against the chalkboard and simply smirking at his other self. Most of the 'devious' acts Sylas had down while he was away...were his masterpieces.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:30 am

"Haven't seen him in a few months...around the same time you went away. Wonder why my spy came back the same time you did...well, I'm sure it's just a happy coincidence." He turned his chair so he was looking at Sylas and smiled. "Not like you did anything noteworthy while you were away..."

OOC: Alright, keep in mind, Dralin has no clue what he did, but the way I accidentally timed this was perfect so now he suspects something's up...oops xD
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:34 am

Sylas stopped his typing, screen providing just enough light so that the glare made his eyes unseeable. He just stood there for several moments before answering with a soft. "No..."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:39 am

Dralin was about to say more when he heard a knock on the door. He got up and opened the door, smiling when he saw it was Dustan. He had changed a lot. His eyes mouth nose and face were still the same...except for the stubble that grew there now and the fact that he had shorter hair. Dustan must've been 18 by now...ridiculous. Dralin smiled and said, "Welcome back Dustan. I was just getting ready for class with Sylas..." He looked back at him and crossed his arms. There was something up, he knew it. The reaction from Sylas almost proved it in fact.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:45 am

Mad Silas vanished, reappearing behind his normal self, grabbing one of his shoulders like an old friend. "What's the matter? Don't want anyone to know? The slum incident in Istanbul? Or how about the hospital in Athens..." Sylas growled softly, though not soft enough to keep Dralin and Dustan from hearing. "Stop talking..."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:52 am

Dralin began to slowly walk forward and said, "Sylas...we should still be getting ready for the class. We only have half an hour." Dralin took a couple steps back and whispered to Dustan, "Tell me what he does. Watch him. We'll talk about this later..." And with that, Dustan left and Dralin watched Sylas, crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 1:01 am

Sylas's fingers moved quickly over the keyboard, even as his other half began to list of a number of atrocities. He remained rooted to the spot, taking ever deeper breaths in an attempt to calm himself.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:04 am

Dralin walked over and wheeled his chair to where Sylas was. "Sylas...it's not good to hide things from people. Especially not your elders." His face was no longer the friendly one he had before, but an emotionless one that's almost stern. "Now go through everything that happened. Because I'm sure I'll find out one way or another." He wheeled back a bit and recrossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:34 am

Sylas closed the laptop with a dangerously loud smack, storing it back in his bag. He looked at Dralin with tired eyes, weary in mire ways than one. "I invite you to try to find out, though I encourage you not to... Some things are best left buried..."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:52 am

Dralin's lips slowly curved into a smile, but with no humor in his eyes. "Trust me my friend...I've been there..." Dralin wheeled his chair back over to his desk and said, "Just know that nothing can stay hidden forever. Someone will notice." and with that, he went back to checking emails and files that he has on his computer.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:12 pm

Sylas leaned himself against the wall, near the door, and slid himself down into a seated position. running a hand through his hair a few times. He mumbled softly to himself. "Trust me...you haven't."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:26 pm

Dralin barely overhears what he says, but he wouldn't have to hear him to know what he said. It may be worse for Sylas, but he still knew somewhat of what he was going through...having something in your past you don't want anyone to know about. He wasn't sure if he still liked his decision of having people not know. He kept it from everyone and there was one person who knew...and after that time, Dralin felt guilty about what he did. He stopped thinking about that and went back to his work. He checked the time and sighed. "Class is about to start. Hope you're ready..."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:28 pm

Sylas nodded, pushing his glasses up to the bridge of his nose. "Ready and willing..."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 5:42 pm

Dralin nodded back, getting up. He rolled his shoulders a bit and straightened his jacket. "I'm going to walk through the halls a bit...Daniel should be here soon along with many of the other students. Try not to destroy anything." And with that, he walked out and began to walk through the halls. He got his phone out and he called Dustan. When he picked up, he said, "Dustan, send me everything you have from the MC Hammer album. Right. Thanks Dustan."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Students   Teaching the Students I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching the Students
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater RP :: The World :: The Academy-
Jump to: