Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay of the All Time Favorite Anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death City...Here I Am...Again

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PhoenixDHS

Death City...Here I Am...Again Empty
PostSubject: Death City...Here I Am...Again   Death City...Here I Am...Again I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:30 pm

Dustan walked through the streets of Death City, his hands in his pockets and his headphones over his head. His hair was much less crazy so it looked more normal, but some people thought the stubble made him look to old for that. Psh. What do they know? He was mostly looking for Tenoto, but seeing Daniel again wouldn't be so bad...he wondered if Tenoto missed him at all. It would be nice if she did...he doubted it though. He sighed as he continued his walk, listening to her music.
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Death City...Here I Am...Again   Death City...Here I Am...Again I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 10:58 pm

Tenoto was sitting up on top of a building, scanning the city for suspicious activity. After all, keeping an eye on the city while the academy students were busy was the least she could do for her beloved friends at the DWMA. Out of the corner of her eye, she spotted one of the very people mentioned above, and set out to greet them.

She chucked her microphone over a light post, her assassin's wire attached, and swung down from the building, promptly landing on top of him. "DUSTAN!" With this, they were both sent sprawling on the ground.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Death City...Here I Am...Again   Death City...Here I Am...Again I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:08 pm

Dustan noticed something wrap around a light post and before he could register what it was, he saw a blur of pink hair barrel towards him and yell his name as she slammed into him and the went to the ground. Dustin laughed as he cautiously turned his music off and looked at her. "Nice to see you too Tenoto." He pulled his headphones off and had them rest around his neck, and he began to try and sit up.
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Death City...Here I Am...Again   Death City...Here I Am...Again I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:59 pm

The superstar giggled and opened her mouth to speak, but was met with Dustan's lips as he obliviously attempted to sit up. Her eyes went wide as a flash appeared, the source of which was a girl in revealing clothes with a witch hat and cell phone.

Kitsune walked away with a shopping bag in her other head, gleefully exclaiming: "Next stop? DWMA bulletin board!"
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Death City...Here I Am...Again   Death City...Here I Am...Again I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:04 am

Droon had been preparing to jump out and scare the crap out of Dustan when he noticed a familiar face. A huge sharp-toothed grin splits his face at the site of kitsune and he grabs her in a huge bear-hug, his face lingering on her chest perhaps just a little to long than what's normal "Kitsune!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Death City...Here I Am...Again   Death City...Here I Am...Again I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:12 am

Dustan quickly pulled away blushing like crazy. "T-Tenoto I-I...I...I'm so sorry..." He looked over and noticed Kitsune and he yelled out to her, "Hey! I could still use another witch's soul, you know that!?"
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Death City...Here I Am...Again   Death City...Here I Am...Again I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:23 am

A squeak escaped the fox witch when she felt herself being lifted in to the air in a hug, Droon's sharp smile poking in to her chest. "H-hi Droon!" Her back was arched erotically, knees bent in the air, and her arms extended in an awkward fashion at either side.

Tenoto, also blushing profusely, hit Dustan on the head with her mic, then hid her face in his shirt to cover her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Death City...Here I Am...Again   Death City...Here I Am...Again I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:30 am

Dustan blushed even more when she hit him on the head and he whispered, "Hey, give me a break! It was just an accident..." Although, it was a very happy one. He thought to himself.

Kazuko walked through the streets of Death City, on his way to his apartment, and what he saw was...disturbing. He was holding a vanilla ice cream cone (wherever he got that from), and stopped when he saw Dustan and Tenoto on the ground...and Droon hugging his girlfriend. He wasn't sure whether to yell or laugh. Instead he just blinked and said, "Yep...that's what you wanna see walking to your apartment."

Last edited by PhoenixDHS on Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Death City...Here I Am...Again   Death City...Here I Am...Again I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:21 am

Droon puts kitsune down and continues to grin warmly "I haven't seen you in forever! Where have you been!?" Droon had missed his flirting buddy. Nobody made raunchy jokes like her.
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Death City...Here I Am...Again   Death City...Here I Am...Again I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:18 pm

"I left for summer vacation." She said, catching her breath. When she noticed her boyfriend turn the corner, Kitsune immediately stood up straight and cocked her head at him. "Awe, Kazuko are you jealous?"

"Lets just get out of here..." Tenoto muttered, still hiding in Dustan's shirt.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Death City...Here I Am...Again   Death City...Here I Am...Again I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:26 pm

Dustan sighed and whispered, "Alright...but uh...as much as I like having a girl under my shirt, don't you wanna come out of there?" Please say no, please say no, please say no.

Kazuko turned a bit red and waved his hands in front of him a bit and rambled out, "What, me? No way. I'm not the type to get jealous, it's just that I haven't seen you in like three months and I was stuck here while Ikaru had to go to Japan and all of that." When he finished he put his hand behind his neck and laughed nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Death City...Here I Am...Again   Death City...Here I Am...Again I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:39 pm

Droon laughs and looks at kazuko "don't worry, we're just friends...really dirty friends, with a slight fondness for obscen jokes." He giggles a bit on the last part and flicks his serpentine tongue flirtatiously.
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Death City...Here I Am...Again   Death City...Here I Am...Again I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:49 pm

"Awe, well I'm back now, so you wont be all alone anymore." Kitsune gently kissed Kazuko's cheek, as she approached him batting her eyes.

"Okay..." Tenoto pulled her head away from Dustan and stood up, then hurriedly ran from the scene.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Death City...Here I Am...Again   Death City...Here I Am...Again I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:20 pm

Dustan got up and looked back and said, "Uhh...I'll see you guys later." And with that, he ran after Tenoto yelling, "Hey! Wait up!"

Kazuko smiled and said, "Well, I'm glad for that..." Kazuko's gaze slowly goes over to his ice cream goes and he goes to eat some of it.

OOC: Should we make another topic for Tenoto and Dustan or just stay here?
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Death City...Here I Am...Again   Death City...Here I Am...Again I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:31 pm

Droon winks at kitsune "his eyes are on the ice-cream, where are yours going I wonder...?" He jests
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Death City...Here I Am...Again   Death City...Here I Am...Again I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:35 pm

A grin grew on the witches face as she turned to look at Droon. "Now now, you know how easy it is to make Kazuko jealous. You can't tease at him like that." Her left eyelid fell with a wink and she returned her attention to Kazuko.

OOC: We should probably make a new topic
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Death City...Here I Am...Again   Death City...Here I Am...Again I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 7:53 pm

OOC: I'll get on that then

Kazuko looked up smiling, with ice cream on his nose, and said "Right. It isn't nice to tease people." His smile grows a bit and he laughs slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Death City...Here I Am...Again   Death City...Here I Am...Again I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:32 am

"I don't know what you mean..." Droon says, innocently placing a clawed finger to his lips and batting his eyelashes.
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Death City...Here I Am...Again   Death City...Here I Am...Again I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:12 am

A laugh escaped Kitsune, humored by Droon's feminine imitation, before she spoke again. "So, are you guys looking forward to tackling the new school year?"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Death City...Here I Am...Again   Death City...Here I Am...Again I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 8:18 am

Kazuko shrugged. "This school year seems like it would be easy enough...though there are other things I would want to tackle instead." He grins mischievously and they note that the ice cream is gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death City...Here I Am...Again   Death City...Here I Am...Again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death City...Here I Am...Again
Page 1 of 1