Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay of the All Time Favorite Anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death Scythe and Teacher Sylas Hammer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Death Scythe and Teacher Sylas Hammer Empty
PostSubject: Death Scythe and Teacher Sylas Hammer   Death Scythe and Teacher Sylas Hammer I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:22 pm

Sylas Hammer

Meister: Dowan Hammer

Weapon Form: Pole-arm staff w/ large battleaxe head, single sided blade, 7 foot pole(not counting the counterweights), two counterweights on both sides, the top counterweight has three large bolts on it, each with the same symbol on it: An I with two longer cross marks on the top and bottom and a smaller cross mark through the center. The bottom counterweight ends in a small point for stabbing. The top counterweight is one and a hald feet long, the other two feet long (and weighs more), Axe blade comes out of the top counterweight, blade is five and a half feet from tip to tip in length and three feet in width.The cutting edge runs the entire length of the axe head.

Description: 6'2'', Dark grey pinstripe button up shirt, untucked with the sleeves rolled up over his elbows. Blue jeans, black and white skate shoes. Shaggy blonde hair that occasionally drifts into his eyes and a scraggly beard. He has Bluish white eyes and wire-frame glasses

Personality: Laid-back, fun to be around, always needs to be doing something with his hands and therefore always carries a yo-yo, serious in fights

History: Grew up in a normal family in northern Ontario. Sent to DWMA at the age of 15.

Madness: Sylas and his family were visiting Death City when Asura re-awoke, exposing him to madness and causing him to lose control when under emotional stress. As both a coping mechanism and something completely out of his control, his madness developed into a second personality, named, appropriately, Mad Sylas. Mad Sylas speaks with the slightest Cockney accent, is malicious, devious, and brilliant, and is at all times trying to usurp control of Sylas's body.

Resonance Techniques:

Executioner's Blade: The normal blade of the axe grows twice in size, becoming a glowing blue-white blade of soul energy.
Mad Executioner: Same as above, though only usable when Sylas has lost complete control of his emotions. The normal blade becomes blood-red, and is more able to cut through things, though his meister suffers from their resonating.

King's Blade: Like Executioner's Blade, except a second blade of energy grows opposite the first one, allowing the user to attack with backward and foreward swings.
Mad King: Same as Mad Executioner, but with two blades.

Ancient's Blade: The entire top of his weapon form becomes a disk of blue energy, allowing for stabbing motions along with the normal cutting ones.
Mad Ancient: Same as the other two mad abilities

Other: Sylas' soul is a grey-ish white with a friendly smile and his glasses, but with a large black scar originating in the center.

Have I read the Rules?: Of course I have, I love Soul Eater
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterprivate.rpg-board.net

Death Scythe and Teacher Sylas Hammer
Page 1 of 1