Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay of the All Time Favorite Anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rose Hammer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Rose Hammer Empty
PostSubject: Rose Hammer   Rose Hammer I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 11:30 pm

Rose Hammer

Weapon: Kyllic McAlister

Description: 5'7", medium length brown hair, glasses, black t-shirt, jeans, black and white sneakers, silver necklace in the shape of a hammer.

Personality: Rose is the complete opposite of her brother, Sylas. Quick to anger and quite aggressive, she immediately jumps towards the quickest, most violent option in most terms. Rose, despite her nature, is a talented tactician, and does know when to fight and when not to.

History: Rose grew up with her family in northern Ontario. When she was six and her brother 9 Sylas had his first episode, leveling the forest near her house. She has since then been wary of her brother, keeping a close eye on him.

Random: Rose is adept at focusing her wavelength, to the point where she is able to manifest it into the form of small rose petals that, when they hit a target, explode with kinetic energy equivalent to one of her punches,

Have I read the rules: I love Soul Eater
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterprivate.rpg-board.net

Rose Hammer
Page 1 of 1