Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay of the All Time Favorite Anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sub for a day?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbles34

bobbles34

Sub for a day? Empty
PostSubject: Sub for a day?   Sub for a day? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:27 am

Dowan was a guidance counselor, not a teacher. So when one of the unlucky teachers cancelled last minute because of the flu, they decided that she was the quickest choice. She wanted to protest-what could she do? She wasn't a teacher, for Christ's sake! Also, who would do her job? But before she could, Sheiko pushed her out of the office, with a "What am I, chopped liver? On with you!"

Needless to say, Dowan was stuck subbing. And that sucked.

She made her way to the classroom, laying her books down and humming to herself. Looks like this guy didn't have anything planned. Or he did, and she just couldn't see where.

What exactly could she teach on?

Ah! She had it. She knew what she would do!

Shoving her books aside, she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Connor Flynn

Connor Flynn

Sub for a day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub for a day?   Sub for a day? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 2:06 am

connor came into the room with Dylan and took their seats near the door. Connor saw that it wasn't their usual teacher and had a feeling today would be eventful
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

Sub for a day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub for a day?   Sub for a day? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:23 pm

"Good morning!" She said brightly, giving them a small wave, "Your usual teacher had the flu, so I will be teaching for the day."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Sub for a day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub for a day?   Sub for a day? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:28 pm

Sylas skated slowly into the room, slipping and falling again. He sat up quickly, checking his laptop to make sure it was ok. Once assured he looked up, smiling and rubbing the back of his head. "Morning ever-..." He paused for a moment, looking the situation over. "Dowan...what're you doing here? Where's Dralin?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterprivate.rpg-board.net
bobbles34

bobbles34

Sub for a day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub for a day?   Sub for a day? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:42 pm

"I'm not sure. I was just told to watch over the class. I think I heard he had the flu, but maybe I heard wrong." Dowan shrugged, then whispered, "Can you give me a hand? I have no idea what's going on?"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Sub for a day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub for a day?   Sub for a day? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:45 pm

Sylas looked around at the classroom. Class was still 20 some minutes away. "Alright, well...I s'pose I can take over class for the day. Can you help provide examples, or...?"
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

Sub for a day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub for a day?   Sub for a day? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:47 pm

"I'm good." She said brightly. Suddenly, her hand flew to her stomach. "Sylas!Come here!"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Sub for a day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub for a day?   Sub for a day? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:48 pm

Sylas rushed quickly over, skidding to a kneeling position in front of her. "What is it!?"
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

Sub for a day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub for a day?   Sub for a day? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:53 pm

"Put your hand here."She said, pulling his hand to feel her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Sub for a day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub for a day?   Sub for a day? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:54 pm

Sylas held his hand still, waiting for what he assumed she wanted him to feel: His children.
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

Sub for a day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub for a day?   Sub for a day? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:58 pm

"They were kicking." Dowan said in a hushed voice. "Say something."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Sub for a day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub for a day?   Sub for a day? I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:59 pm

Sylas clears his throat. "Uh...H-Hey?" He falls silent, and his face lights up as he feels a soft movement beneath his hand. He grins, looking up at her. "W-Wow..."
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

Sub for a day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub for a day?   Sub for a day? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:21 am

Dowan smiled softly back at him, "They'll be coming soon."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Sub for a day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub for a day?   Sub for a day? I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:23 am

Sylas looked around, stood, and cleared his throat. He smiled down at her. "Got an image to maintain..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sub for a day? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sub for a day?   Sub for a day? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sub for a day?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater RP :: The World :: The Academy-
Jump to: