Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay of the All Time Favorite Anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mania

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sovuru

Mania Empty
PostSubject: Mania   Mania I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:02 pm

Mania

Meister: None

Weapon Form: Mania is a modernized flamethrower that can not only burn with fire, but it can burn someone's soul as well. His is a particularly useful weapon form because it incites fear in kishin and shibusen alike.

Mania OFKdeLZl

Love Interest: Anyone who is bat-crap off-the-wall crazy enough to date him has my respect.

Appearance: Mania is 6,3 and has shaggy gray hair,he also has a normal white skin tone and his nails are painted purple.
Mania looks like a demented carnival performer. He wears an ankle-length dark purple jacket with an old-timey colonial look along with a yellow vest and bright red bow-tie with long ragged ends that come half-way down his thighs. His pants are grey and baggy, only being held up by a large red belt. He wears red chucks on his feet and lots of eye-shadow.

Mania Ad4DHDgl

(I drew it myself!)

Personality: As far as pure WTF-ishness is concerned, Mania has left Nebun in the dust. The only thing you can count on with Mania, is that you can't count on Mania. Like the mental illness he is named after, Mania is in a perpetual state of happiness and he doesn't seem to understand things like, you know, reality. He is violent, and unpredictable. He also loves to joke, flirt, and goof off more than just about anything. He also happens to be a huge pyro.

History: Mania was found by the carnival amongst the ruins of his home at the age of 7. He was giggling insanely in the charred ruin that used to be his parents room, holding the remains of his family. After authorities got ahold of these remains they determined that the family had been brutally tortured before their death. It is still not known if Mania killed his family, or if he tried to save them from whoever tortured them. When questioned he only gave them his constant demented grin. Only he knows what happened that night. Now he is a permanent carnival resident.

Miscellaneous:
Pyromaniac
Manic
Glutton
Sadistic
Libertine
Likes joking/jokes
Equal in power to Nebun

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love soul eater"[/center]

Back to top Go down

Mania