Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay of the All Time Favorite Anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party! (Everyone invited)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bobbles34

bobbles34

Party! (Everyone invited) Empty
PostSubject: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:47 am

Daeyoung hated living with Jei Yoon.

He liked her well enough, of course. But Jei Yoonah was so peculiar, it made him want to punch something.

He would have been better off just living at an extended stay. And today he was really considering it.

"Let's have a party!" Jei Yoon suggested, smiling brightly. Koichi snorted his approval, which earned a dirty look from Daeyoung. Jei Yoon just didn't want to awkwardly be at home with Dae sunbae all night. So she thought a party would settle that matter. Isn't that what Americans do all the time? Jei Yoon thought. She could invite Ikaru! And...

"You don't have anyone to invite do you?" Daeyoung deadpanned, and he could see the panicked look shadow her face for a brief second.
"Just put up a flier so people can come." Daeyoung suggested, which earned him the slightest smile from Jei Yoon. His heart flipped for a second.

"I'm one step ahead! I already did so!" She was proud that she beat Daeyoung at something.
"You already planned this!" Daeyoung groaned. She just grinned, "Put on your party clothes and help me get ready! And as much as he hated it...
He did exactly that.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:13 am

Ikaru had seen many of the fliers throughout Death City. He decided he might as well go since it was Jei's party. He was dressed in his normal leather jacket, jeans, beanie and sneakers, but he was wearing a blue shirt today instead of a red one. He decided to come about five minutes after the flier said the party started, and also told Daniel about it so hopefully he would come soon. He knew Dustan would be lying low after what happened before...at least, he hoped Dustan would. He made it to the door of the apartment that the party was supposedly located and he knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:18 am

"See! Someone's already at the door!" Jei-Yoon stuck her tongue out at Daeyoung before opening the door. Daeyoung rolled his eyes, but gestured toward the door.

"Ikaru!"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:21 am

He smiled when he saw her and said, "Hey Jei. The party hasn't started without me, has it?" He laughed a bit after saying that and smiled a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 7:56 pm

Sylas stood off to the side of the party, swirling a drink in one hand, watching the whirlpool he formed. He sighed softly, downing the drink. His other self appeared, leaning next to him and grinning wickedly. "Reminds me of that time in Dublin..." Sylas chose only to ignore him.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterprivate.rpg-board.net
Waffle Cat

Waffle Cat

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:02 pm

Spencer brushed his fingers through his hair and vented deeply as he stared at the front of the door. Hesitation was a biggy with him and he knew that. It's just that he never knew why.

He raised his hand and went to knock on the door lightly with his knuckle, but pulled away and sighed as he stared at the ground. His attention turned to the nearest window to see if he could see what everybody else was doing inside....but.....wouldn't that be kind of weird?

Groaning, he pushes his glasses further up on the bridge of his nose and peers around the side of the window and into the room. It seemed not everybody was up and joining in because he noticed somebody standing out near the wall with a drink in his hand.

....."Well.....seems like I won't be alone in there," he thought. Then he went back to the door with a huff and knocked on the door with the knuckle on his index finger. A growing tension formed in his shoulders as he thought. Or maybe that was just the clothes he was wearing. Who knew.....
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:08 pm

Opening the door, Jei noticed someone in front of it "you can come in, you know." Jei said kindly, tugging at the young man's to pull him inside.
Back to top Go down
Waffle Cat

Waffle Cat

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:13 pm

He started to stutter between words as the girl pulled him inside. His feet almost dragged against the floor with the eagerness to try and escape.

But I-Uhm-I-Wait. I-I-I....

Too late. He was already inside and practical standing in the middle of everything. Him trying to fight coming in made it worse on him and being embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:21 pm

"You're not the only awkward one. I just figured you would get cold is all." Jei-Yoon said softly, handing him a drink. "You don't have to mingle, just have fun!" Jei-Yoon said brightly, looking around for her meister.
Back to top Go down
Waffle Cat

Waffle Cat

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:24 pm

He looks at the drink he was just handed and then back up at the now walking-away girl who seemed to be looking for something or somebody.

Th-thanks....

His voice shrunk as she got further away after he considered she probably couldn't hear him anymore.
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:27 pm

She looked back and gave him a wave, to signify that she heard him and responded. There was something about the young man she couldn't place, and she said so to Daeyoung, who just shrugged a little. With a new found determination, she walked back up to him.

"I have been impolite as a hostess. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Jei-Yoon Miguni. It is nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:31 pm

Ikaru was inside just standing there with his drink and he walked over to Jei-Yoon. "Looks like your party is turning out well...getting people to come to the party is only the first step." He smiled and took a sip of his drink. He noticed someone else standing next to her and said, "Oh, my bad...was I interrupting?"
Back to top Go down
Waffle Cat

Waffle Cat

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:38 pm

Oh......Spencer.

Spencer slowly raised his hand for her to shake, and paused when he saw the other man walk up. Nobody here seemed too active and appeared more laid back than anything.

N-no. You're fine.

That still-uneasy feeling bubbled up inside of him. He didn't know why he was still watching everybody's move, and tried to calm down for once.
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:41 pm

Jei chuckled, "You are so silly, Ikaru-san. This is Spencer. I think he's new like me, right?" she eyed him curiously. There was something different about him, and she thought maybe he was a little on edge.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:44 pm

Ikaru grinned and then looked to Spencer. "Well man, nice to meet you. Hope your years here aren't too painful." He took another sip if his drink and put one of his hands in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:45 pm

Jei Yoon just rolled her eyes, "Go find a pretty girl to flirt around with Ikaru-san. Or just go bug Daeyoung. It would be hilarious either way." Jei punched his arm.
Back to top Go down
Waffle Cat

Waffle Cat

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:48 pm

A small grin crossed his face. If anything, a small chuckle. He could've seen the two being related because of their personalities. But who was he to say something about?

It's nice to meet you two.

Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Jei Yoon grinned, a small victory won because she got him to smile, when he seemed so uncomfortable.
"He is my meister. " She said with a nod. "So why did you decide to come?"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:54 pm

When Jei mentioned flirting with a girl, he grinned and said, "Now why would I do that? I'm already talking to the prettiest girl at the party." His eyes showed that he could've been joking, or he could've been being serious. His eyes definitely hid the truth either way.
Back to top Go down
Waffle Cat

Waffle Cat

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:55 pm

That explains it. No wonder they seemed so alike.

Well, I...I saw flyers....and I didn't have anything else to do.

Ikaru seemed somewhat "odd" based on his statement. By odd, he meant humorous or strange. In a good way.....or so he thought.
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:59 pm

Jei sighed, "I hope it's not too boring. I come from Korea so we do not do...parties. But people here do it all the time, so...I gave it a shot. Daeyoung," Jei pointed to the handsome boy with a bored expression on his face, "is my soon to be cousin and he said no one would show up." Jei beamed, "But they did. Ikaru-san has to, it's obligatory."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:04 pm

Ikaru shrugged. "I didn't have to. But I thought it would be rude not to, so I came." He smiled and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:05 pm

Jei stuck out her tongue at him, "Yeah yeah."
Back to top Go down
Waffle Cat

Waffle Cat

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:05 pm

Spencer was quite speechless now. The only thing he could do was laugh. The two seemed like they had their own business, and he didn't want to bother them.
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:07 pm

"I'm sorry, did I say something humorous?" Jei asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party! (Everyone invited)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater RP :: The World :: Death City-
Jump to: