Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay of the All Time Favorite Anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Search

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
PhoenixDHS

The Search Empty
PostSubject: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:25 pm

Ikaru had been in Japan for a few months. It was a mixture of work and his vacation to see his family again...but it was weird coming back. It almost felt like he was 15 years old again and he was nervously coming to the DWMA to learn...he would have to find a new weapon. He hadn't heard from Charles for half a year and he was worried about what happened...he sighed as he sat down on a bench. Maybe he'd find another partner...but what were the chances of that? He and Charles bonded really well...he hoped that he could find another weapon. He sighed as he looked up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:31 pm

Jei hummed quietly to herself; today was gorgeous and she had to get away from Daeyoung. He was annoying the hell out of her. Wanting to rest, she sat down on a bench, humming as she looked at the birds, not noticing the boy beside her.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:39 pm

Ikaru noticed a girl sit down next to him. She had black hair and...an eye patch. Ikaru himself was dressed in his normal attire of a black leather jacket, red shirt, jeans, sneakers and his beanie was finally on his head once more. He looked away and then said, "Nice day today, huh?"
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:42 pm

Jei Yoon blinked once or twice before she looked at him, "That it is. " A normal looking boy around her age was sitting right beside her, how had she not noticed him before? He looked so sad. She looked away, then back at him, "Are you okay? I notice you do not look happy. Is there anything I can help you with?"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:50 pm

He smiled a bit and said, "That depends really. I'm looking for a partner but...I'm not sure if I would be able to cooperate with many people if anyone. My old weapon is...MIA I guess you could say." He smiled when he talked, but it was obvious that he was upset. His eyes were what gave it away, and his tone...something he tried to cover, but did a bad job of.
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:53 pm

Jei Yoon just tilted her head at him, "Weapon? So you are a meister? " When he nodded, she gave him a smile, "My name is Jei Yoon Miguni. I am from South Korea. And I am a weapon, good sir!" She stood up, and with a quick look around, she focused into becoming her weapon form: a meat cleaver.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:59 pm

It all happened a little fast for Ikaru and before he could say anything, the girl was turning into a weapon. When she turned into the meat cleaver he caught her out of the air, almost on instinct, and looked at her. "Well...that was an interesting introduction. I'm Ikaru. Ikaru Tagani. I'm originally from Japan..." When he checked the balance of her, she felt...just about perfect. He smiled and said, "So, guessing you're looking for a partner?"
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:03 am

Transforming back into her human form, she nodded, "Is that okay?" 
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 8:51 am

He smiled and nodded. "That would be awesome! I haven't had an actual weapon in months...or a partner. I could almost hug you...but....I don't think you would appreciate that much." He laughed a bit nervously and put his hand behind his neck.
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:21 am

"Ah. Well, it's fine. We could shake hands." Jei-Yoon smiled, holding her hand out. It was an American custom after all.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:36 am

He smiled back and clasped her hand in his own. She looked cute in her own way, but he didn't really pay attention to that. He learned not to a while ago, and he only really saw someone's personality when he met them. "Well, Jei-Yoon...actually, mind if I just call you Jei for short?"
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 12:50 am

"Jei is fine, Ikaru-san." She giggled slightly. He certainly was awkward in his way, but he was friendly.
"So are you just hanging out here?"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:04 am

Ikaru nodded and said, "Yep. Just enjoying the nice weather outside and what-not. It would almost be a crime to not relax." He grinned and crossed his arms.
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:20 am

"So tell me a little bit about yourself, since you will be my partner for eternity and so forth." Jei said, swatting the air in a uppity manner with a smile.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 1:25 am

Ikaru chuckled at that and he said, "Well, I've been going to school here for two years now...I'm very skilled with any type of one handed weapon and a bow...let's see what else...oh, and I'm single." He winked, but he couldn't help a short laugh escape his lips.
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:25 pm

"Oh? Did you have a significant other before?" Jei asked curiously. Jei Yoon had never been in a relationship before, or even been kissed. She wasn't that interested in dating, to be honest, but she patted his shoulder sympathetically, anyways.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:33 pm

His cheeks suddenly went red and he said, "What? Well...yeah but...I really don't like to talk about her...if you don't mind..." He put a hand behind his neck and looked away.
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:38 pm

"Oh. Alright." She felt bad. But then she smiled at him, "Ice cream?"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:41 pm

He looked back at her, a little puzzled and asked, "You wanna get ice cream? Pretty sure there's an ice cream place somewhere in the city..."
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:44 pm

"You seem down so it sounded like a good a suggestion. We love ice cream over in Korea too."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:50 pm

Ikaru shrugged. "I don't see why not. I think I know where the place is." Ikaru began to walk off, and when he went a few feet he turned to see if Jei was following.
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:52 pm

Ikaru walked ahead of her, and she realized what he was doing. "I'm coming!" Jei walked after him, and he turned around to see if she was coming. She then caught up with him.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 6:57 pm

He smiled and began to walk once more. "Gotta keep up now. Don't wanna fall behind."
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:01 pm

"I am not slow." Jei snorted. "I walk the perfect amount of kilometers thank you."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:06 pm

"You sure about that? How about a little race then?" Ikaru smiled and looked at her, to see her reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Search Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search   The Search I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater RP :: The World :: The Academy-
Jump to: