Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay of the All Time Favorite Anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Transitions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbles34

bobbles34

Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Transitions   Transitions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:43 pm

Dowan sighed, turning on the lights of her office. So began a new semester of DWMA, and she was ready to get started. Placing her things behind her desk, she chuckled slightly at the little feet kicking in her stomach. She was privileged to be carrying a little bundle of joy, even if she had her doubts.

A knock at the door put an abrupt end to her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transitions   Transitions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Sylas skated through the hallways on a pair of axe blades. He was on his way to meet Dowan, so that they could go home together. He sighed a bit, actually enjoying the feel of something this reckless...

OOC: Up to you who's at the door ^^
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterprivate.rpg-board.net
bobbles34

bobbles34

Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transitions   Transitions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Jei Yoon frowned, knocking on the door lightly. Daeyoung raised his eyebrows, "Does every new student have to see a counselor? I mean, you need serious help anyway, but still-" Jei punched him in the arm, hard, "I do not need your sass, sachon." 

A young woman in her late teens or early twenties opened the door breathlessly, but gave her a grand smile,"Jei-Yoon, is that correct?" Jei nodded, bowing slightly, "It is great to meet you, Mrs. Hammer. My name is Miguni Jei-Yoon, from Seoul, South Korea."
"Please come in. Who do you have with you?"
"My name is Joo Daeyoung. Dangsin-eul mannaseo bangabseubnida." Dowan gave him a confused look, and he grinned ever so slightly, "Nice to meet you, Mrs. Hammer. I am Jei-Yoon's soon to be cousin." Jei-Yoon glared at him. Dowan opened the door to let them in, having them sit down.

"Are there any questions you have that Sid hasn't answered, Miss Miguni?"

"How do we find partners?" Jei blurted, earning a look from Daeyoung. Dowan smiled, "You do that on your own, of course. You'll be paired with someone at the beginning, to help with classes, but eventually you will choose your partner. I chose mine, and he became my husband." Dowan chuckled slightly, cocking her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transitions   Transitions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Sylas wasn't paying attention, so he slammed straight into the door, impacting with a loud thump and a smaller second thump as he fell backward. His response was, as always, a monotone. "Ow..."
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transitions   Transitions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:56 pm

The thump heard outside the room caused all three of them to look around. "Ow..." came a monotoned voice and Dowan giggled, "I'll be right back, Miss Miguni." Opening the door, she raised her eyebrows, "Oh honey." Laughter could be heard in her voice. She helped to his feet. "Come in, I just have some visitors." Jei and Daeyong bowed to him politely.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transitions   Transitions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:57 pm

Sylas bowed in return, obviously and maybe surprisingly learned in asian customs. "Hello. I'm Mr. Hammer, but you can call me Sylas..."
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transitions   Transitions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:03 pm

Jei nodded, taking his appearance in. "My name is Jei-Yoon, this is my soon to be cousin, Joo Daeyoung. We come from South Korea. It is nice to meet you." Daeyoung nodded in agreement. "We were just talking about meister and weapon partners. She and I will be sharing a space, so I want information on how this all works, as does JeiJei." 

"I can talk for myself, Dae." Jei muttered in Korean. Daeyoung snorted.

Dowan looked at him, "Could you help me out? You are a death scythe after all."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transitions   Transitions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:07 pm

Sylas looked between the three of them. "Well, your partner...is someone with whom you share a deep bond. It's deeper then friendship, or trust...I...I don't really know how to explain it better..."
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transitions   Transitions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:12 pm

Jei frowned, "Like a relationship?" She asked, and Daeyoung face became curious. Jei didn't like this, he was going to be her cousin soon enough, which entitled him to the company. She didn't want that effing company, he could have it for all she cared for, but with her in the way, there was no possible way he could claim the title. She felt a little sorry for him, if he didn't hate her so much because of it. Though he did follow her all the way here. Which should be suspicious, but she didn't feel uncomfortable by it.

It almost felt...right.

Dowan shook her head, "Stronger than that. It doesn't always result in a relationship, but sometimes it does." She gave a side glance to Sylas and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transitions   Transitions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:16 pm

Sylas smiled a bit and gave a nod of agreement. "Yeah, precisely. It doesn't have to be a relationship, but it's a deep bond..."
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transitions   Transitions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:19 pm

"You protect each other through thick and thin, that's the way it works, Jei. It's scary but you really have nothing to fear. It just means you aren't alone. You can be as close as brother/sister, sister/sister, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transitions   Transitions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:22 pm

Sylas nodded, agreeing completely with what she was saying. "That's precisely it. Nothing more, nothing less..."
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transitions   Transitions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:39 pm

Jei nodded, "Okay." 

"Do you have anything else to ask, Jei-Yoon?" Dowan asked her, giving her a small smile. Jei shook her head politely. Jei had been top of her class, so she was sure she would be able to do classes just fine. It was getting along with other people that she had an issue with. Were they going to make fun of her eyepatch? Would she scare them away?

"I expect you will make a lot of friends, Jei Yoon!" Dowan said cheerfully, "You have such a nice demeanor." Jei bowed her head slightly in a thank you, while Daeyoung took to inspecting Sylas. The man had a dark aura, almost sinister.

Daeyoung shook his head, and Jei gave him a confuse look.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transitions   Transitions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:42 pm

Sylas leaned against the wall, smiling a bit. "Both of you, have a good year...You both look like good kids..."
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transitions   Transitions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:48 pm

Daeyoung interjected, "I am just here for her, sir. I do not have powers like my soon to be cousin. I can see auras, but that is about it, sir." He bowed his head to him. Dowan raised her eyebrows at him. Auras huh?

"I can see auras too." Dowan said brightly. "I believe it's something all meisters can do. Are you sure you aren't one?"

"How did you know you are a meister? I have not wielded a weapon, or however you say that. I just know that I can see auras and weird shapes. That is all." Daeyoung rushed, and Jei Yoon just looked at him, slightly gaping. She had not know this at all.

"Sylas, can you help me out here?" Dowan asked him quietly.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transitions   Transitions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:51 pm

"What you're describing is a meister ability called Soul Perception. The aura's you see are actually souls, except because you haven't trained the ability, it doesn't look like it normally would. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transitions   Transitions I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:58 pm

Dowan nodded in agreement. "It's quite a good ability. Are you thinking of enrolling, Joo Daeyoung?" Daeyoung raised his eyebrows, and Jei Yoon's face turned impassive. The thought of him being a meister made her feel...weird. This was an already weird situation and now he may be attending school with her. Joinks.

"I...will need time to think on this." Jei Yoon nodded, unaware of doing so. She would hope that he would take a good, long while.  But she bet he was already considering it.

Oh shit.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transitions   Transitions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:00 am

Sylas fell silent, watching her work with the smallest of smiles. He loved watching her work.
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transitions   Transitions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:06 am

"Tell you what, Daeyoung, think about and give me a call, okay?" She handed him her card, and then she looked at Jei, "And come by if you have any questions. Okay?" Jei nodded, and she and her cousin stood up together, bowing ever so slightly. She watched them leave, and then gave Sylas the biggest of smiles.
"Ready to go home?"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transitions   Transitions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:07 am

He nodded, frowning a bit. "I think...he saw my soul. Or at least glimpsed at it..."
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transitions   Transitions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:12 am

"There's something going on between the two of them, something different. Also, I think he did too. there's something about him, though, something I can't quite place. Something that could be good or bad, and I think it has to do with his soul perception. That's no mere talent he's got." Dowan mused, then stretched, "Oh well. To home we go."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transitions   Transitions I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 13, 2013 12:14 am

Sylas nodded, taking and squeezing her hand. "Yeah...I'm tired..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Transitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transitions   Transitions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transitions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater RP :: The World :: The Academy-
Jump to: