Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay of the All Time Favorite Anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Droon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sovuru

Droon Empty
PostSubject: Droon   Droon I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:00 am

Name:Droon

Meister:koizumi michiyo

Weapon form:a 6 foot long black great sword with no cross-guard and a spiky organic shape with a 6 inch wide blade

Crush: unsure/conflicted

Description:Droon is 6 foot 4inches with shortish spiky crazy looking dirty blond hair. He has sharp pointed teeth and 1-2inch black claws on hands and feet. He wears a black shirt and a red and black striped hoodie zipped halfway up his stomach. The sleeves are pushed up to his elbows and he has baggy dark blue jeans a long wallet chain. On his feet he wears black chucks. Perhaps his strangest quality is his tongue, which is long and forked.

Personality: Despite his overconfident and flirty personality, Droon is actually quite a dark and morbid individual. He has many odd quirks and feels a need to be friends with just about everyone(except for popular people, like jocks and preps, which he deems to be "stupid and boring")

Droon also has a "unique" relationship with his meister/best friend/ worst enemy Koizumi. Droon argues and jokes with his more serious meister constantly and he is fiercely protective of her. He also has developed romantic feelings for Koizumi, but their near constant bickering causes him to doubt the viability of such a relationship.

History: Droon refuses to discuss his past but its safe to assume its interesting due to the numerous odd stories of past deeds he enjoys telling. He also has known ties to numerous disreputable individuals including Reaver, Nebun, Sprocket, Eruka, Free, Stein, Giriko, and countless witches, monsters, and criminals. His preferred method of long-distance communication is sending letters via penguin.

Other: deep love of cats and food.

Have you read the rules?
I love soul eater!

As my very first character I think Droon is due for a bit of a reboot.
Back to top Go down

Droon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater RP :: Creation :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: