Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay of the All Time Favorite Anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friends Like These....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sovuru

Friends Like These.... Empty
PostSubject: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:51 pm

Steve was on his way back from work with a pizza in hand ( a treat for his kids) humming his wife's favorite song "soul man" by the blues brothers.

Comin' to ya on a dusty road
Good lovin' I got a truck load
And when you get it you got something
So don't worry cause I'm coming

He flips on his iPod and plays it out loud before going into his apartment as he did every day. It was just something fun he did for the wife and kids, and it made them smile each time.

I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man

Steve and his family were a lot poorer than most people, but he was always following up on one thing or another promising his family each time " we're gonna live in our own house! And it'll have a big yard and windows all over!" He said these things with such a look in his eye that they almost believed him up until he tells them it didn't work out.

Got what I got the hard way
And I'll make it better each and every day So honey don't you fret Cause you ain't seen nothing yet

One could almost say that their family lived on hope and pennies.

I'm a soul man
Play it Steve!
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
Listen

Steve starts to open the door, singing as always. He reaches for the knob but it opens at his touch. The lights are out and the windows open. The cold night air blows the drapes out, in stark contrast to the music

I was brought up on a side street
I learned how to love before I could eat
I was educated from good stock
When I start lovin' I just can't stop

Steve calls out "honey?...liz?" He steps into the apartment, shutting the door behind him. He rounds the corner and sees the pale hand of his wife on the floor In a nearby doorway.

I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man
I'm a soul man

He starts to approach her before seeing a pale figure in dark clothing standing in the doorway. "Who the hell are you? What did you do to my wife?!" He says dropping the pizza

Well grab the rope and I'll pull you in
Give you hope and be your only boyfriend Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah

The figure turns slowly his smile is all that can be seen in the moonlight as it glances off his teeth. Steve starts to run to his wife, and the figure kicks his knee in backwards causing him to kneel in agony " please! What do you want? Why are you here?!"he sobs. The figure leans forward and says in a sinister tone " cause I'm a soul man, Steve." Screaming is all that can be heard after that.

Nebun was back.

Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:00 pm

There was a little girl sitting outside the apartment, looking up and smiling. Her grin spread wide when she heard the screaming, and then she waited. Waited for the bad man.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterprivate.rpg-board.net
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 11:56 pm

Nebun ate the soul slowly, enjoying the feel of its softly glowing surface against his lips. It was rather like kissing, or so he thought; Nebun had never kissed anybody before. He didn't really feel any need to do so either. He crawls through the back window fire-escape up onto the roof. He sighs in the chill night air. He was in his element as he began to him under his breath. Normally he used this ability to incapacitate his enemies, but as the eerie music echoed through the surrounding streets he thought of how beautiful the tune itself was. It was a reflection of his own soul wavelength and thus, himself. The hallucinations could normally be controlled by Nebun himself, but this time he had no target and those caught within his range would likely see anything that pertains to themselves on a personal level: history, feelings, personality, the possibilities were an endless maelstrom of mad ideas.

Ooc: if you are interested, I always imagined Nebun's tune as being very similair to the intro of Oz the great and powerful.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:01 am

Nyx followed him from a distance, almost skipping along as she trailed him. She liked this man, whoever he was. His soul, even from this distance, felt like it would taste oh so delicious. Strangely, though, she didn't want to eat him. She just wanted to follow him. A man nearly bumped into her and she blinked, looking like a child unsure of the world. Then the man vanished, sucked into the Void Sphere that her hand had become.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:10 am

Nebun climbs down from the roof and walks along the street, looking for anybody to act as his next victim when both his eyes go wide in shock. Soul perception was something new that he had gained from his advancement to demon blade status and he was still unused to it, but he was certain that this was something special, something unique. Rather than a soul it felt like....a hole of some kind. Like it just sucked up whatever came close. But where did it go.... Oblivion? Nebun doesn't like this at all. "This isn't killing." He mutters "There is no blood, no art! Where is the pleasure?"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 12:12 am

Nyx giggled happily, staring at the space the man had just vanished from. "There, now you're all gone. Gone gone gone. I wonder who else I can make gone?"
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:18 am

Nebun doesn't hear her words but he feels the strange soul moving around. He moves in an alley, waiting for the source to reveal itself.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:52 am

Nyx skipped around some more, looking for Nebun. When she couldn't find him, she humphed. "Aww, that's no fair...the strange man went away..."
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:59 am

She was now within his sight, but he was to curious to attack her now "The strange man is right here." He says, walking out of the alley and onto the street.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:31 am

Nyx skipped up to him, taking his hand like was an old friend. "Hey there mister...your soul feels funny!"
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:29 pm

Nebun appears miffed, which is as close to uneasy as Nebun can be. He didn't like the way her soul looked...empty. "Hello..?"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:34 pm

She tugged his hand a few times, giggling softly. She licked her lips. "Your soul...looks so tasty..." A light glowed underneath her sweatshirt as the Void Sphere attempted to eat him, pulling at his very being.

OOC: It works best on weaker opponents, so Nebun should hardly notice it...
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:51 pm

Nebun feels the pull and his mind starts to panic, but then his pride steps in. He was not going to fall victim to this...girl! "As does yours!" His hand becomes its usual claw form.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:53 pm

She giggled a bit, the pull vanishing. "No fair. You didn't get all sucked in like the other people..."
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 5:58 pm

"I am...a higher class of person."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Nyx dropped his hand, both of hers becoming small versions of her hammers. She showed them to Nebun, the only difference from these and her regular weapon form being the absence of the Void Sphere on either. "Aren't they pretty? I can make them do stuff..." She hit one against the wall of the alleyway, bending the laws of reality and causing a ripple to literally run up the side of the building. Nyx only giggled with more childlike glee.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 7:54 pm

Benin watches the ripple continue up the side of the building and begins to form an idea. An ugly idea. "So you like to hit things huh?"
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 8:04 pm

She gave a creepy grin, nodding emphatically. "Yeah, I love to hut and crush and eat and sleep and break and hurt!" She smiled, too sweetly for a child speaking of such things.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:42 pm

"I know a place where you could do all of those things..." Nebun says with an expression of barely contained glee [That stinking shinigami is likely to tired from the battle with Saca to even notice an attack on say....the academy!]
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 9:47 pm

OOC: Lord Death wasn't involved with the battle itself...

Nyx smiled, licking her lips. It wasn't that she was always hungry, but when she was, she was ravenous. "What're we gonna do. Something big? Somewhere with a lot of souls?"
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:07 pm

Ooc: oh. I need an excuse to kill students!!!

"Oh yes, plenty of them." He says in a sinister tone.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 10:10 pm

She smiled wide, giggling a bit. "Yay! I can't wait to eat all the tasty souls..."
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:07 pm

IOC: how about, right outside the city there is a huge concert that a bunch of students are going to?
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:11 pm

OOC: Works for me...
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 12, 2013 11:19 pm

"Outside the city a bunch of people with big, tasty souls are going to gather for a concert!" Nebun says, almost drooling at the thought himself "so I need you to use your...special talent, to smash the ground into a big bowl so they will be trapped in it." He says in a simple voice so the child will understand "do you think you can do that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends Like These....   Friends Like These.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends Like These....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater RP :: The World :: Death City-
Jump to: