Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay of the All Time Favorite Anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nebun

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sovuru

Nebun Empty
PostSubject: Nebun   Nebun I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 9:42 pm

Nebun Sdf5Dwzl

Nebun ADn6PuEl

Name: Nebun

Role: The sadist

Species: Demon Blade

Weapon form: a notched kukri with a human bone handle, there is a black gem in the pommel, this can lengthen to become a kukri sword ( basically the same thing as the knife but bigger)

Crush: N/A

Race: White

Height:6,3

Build: very thin and tall

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Grey

Skin Tone: Sickly pale

Physical Description: tall and thin with long shaggy black hair. He wears a black and grey striped T-shirt and light grey pants stained black in places.

External Conflict: The DWMA wants to kill him, but he likes death city to much to leave.

External Motivation: To remove anyone who would get in the way of his "fun" from power.

Internal Conflict: Does not understand why people don't like him, or the things he does.

Internal Motivation: To have fun

Education: College level high school education

Skills/Talents: Is very stealthy and quiet, Excellent fighter, Critical thinker, Always an optimist, Can climb expertly

Weaknesses/Faults: Takes people at their word, Draws things out to long (prefers to "savor" every kill)

Fears/Phobias: Fears being imprisoned

Traits: Optimistic, Cruel, Cunning, charming, Nuts

Current Residence:Abandoned apartment complex

Previous Residence(s): USA ( all over the place)

Alignment: Chaotic, evil

History: He was born insane, and always liked hurting things even at a young age, once he killed for the first time, he found that he enjoyed it to much to stop. He continued murdering from then onward until he was finally caught and forced into an insane asylum. He eventually escaped but from then on he had a horrible fear of being imprisoned in any way.once he reached death city he fell in love with the place, and decided to stay.

Family: Mother, Father, Sister

Other: He finds suffering amusing, blood makes him hungry, and he does not understand regular humor. He has no conscience, and often talks to himself.

previous SE site progress:

*Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:30 pm
In the thread " let's play." Nebun gained black blood, when he enters combat his eyes will change color to solid black.

*Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:10 pm
I have been counting the number of people Nebun has specifically killed (13) in addition to the 15 souls I start out with. So Nebun has now killed 28 people. To prevent myself from overpowering (and provided that none of the admins disagree) Nebun will gain new abilities for every 25 people he kills ( if anyone finds that my count is off let me know)
Nebun can now cause hallucinations in his targets. But only if he is focused, for example he could not use this ability if he was very angry or very sad, or if he was being attacked while he used this ability.

*Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:22 pm
Nebun has reached 55 souls. He can now use the move mad blood (seen on the soul eater wiki) I would like to point out that the move, while quite strong on its own, is not overpowered because its strength is determined by the number of people it kills.

*Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:16 pm
Nebun has reached 90 souls (Cairo thread) and can now twist and stretch his body into many odd shapes, for example Nebun will often stretch his own jaw to bite a persons head off.

*In Beth blayer's attack on death city it is stated that Nebun kills a crowd of people (both good and bad) I am going to give him 3 souls, putting him at 99 souls total.

*Tue Sep 17, 2013 9:50 pm
Nebun is now a Demon Blade. Each of his attacks are now much more powerful than they used to be, and he is very capable of damaging someones soul with each hit (this will occur upon contact with his attacks)

-I put him under death scythes because there is no demon blade section.
Back to top Go down

Nebun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater RP :: Creation :: Death Scythes/Teachers-
Jump to: