Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay of the All Time Favorite Anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Evening Out (Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

An Evening Out (Mature) Empty
PostSubject: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:42 pm

Aiko kicked her feet slowly, sitting on the edge near the training grounds. She felt her phone buzz and pulled it out, swiping the pads to unlock it. She sighed softly, reading about a group of people having disappeared in Las Vegas. She jumped, sliding down the wall before landing on the pavement far below. She began to text Sozen before she stopped, copying the message and instead sending it to Dralin. "Got a mission update, want in? Meet me by the gates with a ride if yes. If no, please txt back."

Last edited by Oblivion on Wed Dec 25, 2013 12:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterprivate.rpg-board.net
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:19 am

Dralin was in his office, going through files on his laptop. He heard his phone alert him of a text message and he grabbed it off of his desk, unlocking it in two tries. He read it and smiled, closing out his files and slipping his phone into his pocket. He stood up and walked out of his office and through the halls. He reached the outside and began to walk to the storage area. When he got there, he took out a clicker to open one of the garages. He sighed as he looked at his mustang, taking in it's glory. He snapped out of his admiring and got in, turning on the car and grinning as the engine came to life. He drove out, the front having been faced towards the front of the garage, and he turned towards the way to get out. He closed the garage behind him with the clicker and within a few minutes he pulled up besides the gate, looking or waiting for Aiko.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:21 am

Aiko ran up a few minutes later, backpack over her shoulders. She opened the door, sliding in beside Dralin. "It's a wonderful thing you always dress like that. We're going to Las Vegas." She pulled a pair of sunglasses from her pocket, sliding them over her eyes.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:27 am

Dralin looked over at her as she got in and smiled. "Vegas? Sounds interesting. Part of me was actually hoping this was a ploy so you could spend time with me...which sounds more like something I would do, but whatever." He shifted gears and began to drive off in the direction of Las Vegas.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:28 am

Aiko stretches out, half smirking. "Well, think you could drive with a distraction? I wouldn't mind putting on a bit of a show just for you..."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:35 am

Dralin looks over at her, raising an eyebrow slightly. "You're a naughty girl, aren't you? In any case, I wouldn't mind a show...just try not to be too distracting. You're already captivating as it is."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:37 am

Aiko gives him a brief wink before sliding further down in her seat. She pulls a red dress from her backpack, starting to slip her top off. "Just try to watch the road more than you watch me."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:40 am

Dralin shakes his head, grinning. "And you prepared for this? Damn...I don't think I could've asked for a better girl..." He laughs a little and keeps driving, looking over from time to time.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:43 am

Aiko finishes pulling her top off, pulling some fiery red underwear from her backpack as well. She pulls her bra off, replacing it with the lace replacement before starting to take off her pants, managing a wink at Dralin.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:50 am

Dralin gulped, barely resisting the urge to stop the car. Despite her taking her clothes off, he couldn't help but keep his eyes above her chest...her gorgeous hair, her beautiful eyes...he then realized there wouldn't be anyone on the road for a good few miles so he turned her head towards him with his right hand and kissed her fiercely, making sure the car was on the road as well. He pulled away, blushing and said, "Sorry...my body is getting the best of me..."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 12:53 am

Aiko gasped softly at the kiss, but pulled away with a smirk. "Admit it. You want to pull over right now, don't you?" She giggled softly, winking at him again. Her next line was a barely audible whisper. "I won't stop you..."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:02 am

As soon as she said it, Dralin hit the brakes. He didn't even wait for the car to stop before almost tackling Aiko in a deep, passionate kiss. He broke away for just enough time to say, "Looks like I'm the one falling for your tricks, huh?" With that, and a laugh, he began to kiss her once more.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:05 am

Aiko's hands dug into his back as she returned his kisses. "I guess so..." She pulled him tight against her, kissing him with a fiery passion, her legs wrapping around him too.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:10 am

Dralin didn't respond with words, but instead moved more so he was also in her seat as she wrapped her legs around him. He began to undo her panties, his kisses beginning to go down to her neck.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:13 am

Aiko starts to gasp softly, blushing when she feels her panties removed. Her fingers dig deeper into his back for a moment. "D-Dralin, I want you so bad..."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:24 am

Dralin began to kiss her a bit less until he wasn't kissing her at all. He put a hand on the upper part of her chest, right below her neck and he stared into her eyes. "Well you can have me Aiko...you can have all of me, I don't care...as long as I can have you..." During this time he had unzipped his pants and was bringing his manhood out to put himself inside her.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:28 am

Aiko panted softly, hugging him tight and waiting for him to procede, thoroughly lost in the pleasure of the moment. "O-Of course you can have me..."
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:31 am

"Well then...you can have me..." and with that, he moved his hips forward and himself inside her. He moaned slightly, and began to kiss her as he moved his hips forward and he also tried to flip them so she was on top and he was sitting on the seat.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 1:35 am

Aiko shuddered for a moment, moaning softly. She helped flip them over, gently moving up and down him. She placed her hands on his chest, pushing down softly. The effort forces the clip from her hair, her jet black locks framing her face as they fall around her head.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:12 am

He grabs her head, pulling her towards him, but doesn't kiss her. Instead he nuzzles her slightly, his lips ever so lightly brushing themselves against hers. It almost seemed like he was teasing her as his hands went down from her cheeks to her body, slowing her down and grazing her breasts.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:14 am

She nuzzles him back, moaning softly as he touches her. Her body burns and she lays down on top of him, gently kissing his neck.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:19 am

Dralin gasps a little as she kisses his neck and his hand goes to her head to keep it there. "Aiko...keep kissing me there...it feels so good..." All other things seem to become pointless except for Aiko, his hands grabbing her head and he thrusts his hips more to get her to move up and down once more.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:23 am

Aiko gasps softly against his neck, submitting to his wishes and starting to move. She goes back to kissing his neck, her actions mixed with the occasional gasp or moan.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:40 am

Dralin realizes he's about to reach his climax, but he doesn't care, and he keeps thrusting his hips. His voice drops to a whisper as he says, "I love the feel of you against me...I love being inside of you...I love your lips against my neck...you're so amazing..." He let's out another shaky breath and digs his fingers into her.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:43 am

Aiko shudders, reaching her peak and digging her fingers into him. "I-I've never....n-never felt so good. Y-You burn i-inside me, D-Dralin, and I love it." She squeezes him tight, panting softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Evening Out (Mature)   An Evening Out (Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An Evening Out (Mature)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater RP :: The World :: North America-
Jump to: