Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay of the All Time Favorite Anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Koizumi Michiyo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RockMyWorld

Koizumi Michiyo Empty
PostSubject: Koizumi Michiyo   Koizumi Michiyo I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 12:18 am

Koizumi Michiyo 27909anime_girl236

Koizumi Michiyo

Weapon
Droon

Crush
N/A

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
N/A

Description
Being the broken girl that she is, Koizumi has a almost pale emotionless face, thin forever frowning lips, dull deep brown eyes and raven black hair. Her clothing isn't the best as well, being only a plan white t shirt and old worn out blue jeans. As you can see, Koizumi doesn't dress to impress often, only wearing the same thing day after day.  Koizumi also has well rounded hips that a girl her age should have, and her chest isn't actually flat, but it can look flat a times. There are scars over her body as well, mostly over her back and her right shoulder, which she hides most of the time from others.

Personality
Koizumi is socially awkward and WAY to depress. Her childhood haunts her, causing her to feel 'not good enough' and be insecure. She always hides her emotions by acting harsh and cruel towards others. She is terribly afraid of other people causing her to push the away from society and live in the shadows like some kind of bat.  Though, she will always somehow end up finding one person to actually be true with, despite all the walls she builds around her.

History
When she was just 5 her father  would abuse her, trying to make her the strongest. She would always call her mother for help, but she would just do the same, abuse her into becoming the smartest. She would never be enough for them...causing her to always be beaten and unloved. Because of this she can't touch someone without being frighten, she can't love someone because she doesn't know what love is, and she can't talk to someone for memories of my father yelling at me for speaking without permission would come back to her... She can't look at herself in a mirror without crying because she constantly thinks she's not good enough, and she can't even look at her body without seeing the scars that always reminds her about how horrible her life is.

Other

Have You Read the Rules?
I love soul eater!
Back to top Go down

Koizumi Michiyo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater RP :: Creation :: Meister Creation-
Jump to: