Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay of the All Time Favorite Anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Knocking on Death's Door...very literally

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bobbles34

bobbles34

Knocking on Death's Door...very literally Empty
PostSubject: Knocking on Death's Door...very literally   Knocking on Death's Door...very literally I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:16 am

Joo Daeyoung had made the painful call to his mother to break the news of his newfound talent, which was received with amusement.

"Good, maybe then you will find a career that does not involve killing soon to be family." Dae groaned.
"Ma! It would be a great life for us for me to take over the business."
"And risk losing everything in the process? Dae, honey, I did not raise you to be like that."
"Must get it from father." Dae hung up a minute after. He was used to people saying he was like his father...maybe he was.

But right now that was not what he was here for. Rather, he wanted to enroll in the academy. And in order to do that, he had to knock, quite literally, on Death's door.

And so he did.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Death's Door...very literally   Knocking on Death's Door...very literally I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:44 am

The door opened quite on its own, revealing Lord Death kneeling on his dias, sipping a cup of tea. He waved one of his comically large hands at Dae. "Yes, hello! This way!"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterprivate.rpg-board.net
bobbles34

bobbles34

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Death's Door...very literally   Knocking on Death's Door...very literally I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:56 am

Daeyoung froze. Here he was, meeting death in the...flesh. And he was quite friendly. He bowed before entering, "Thank you, you are most kind."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Death's Door...very literally   Knocking on Death's Door...very literally I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:59 am

Lord Death bowed in return, gesturing to a space in front of him. "C'mon over, have a seat. Would you like so tea?"
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Death's Door...very literally   Knocking on Death's Door...very literally I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:03 am

Daeyoung nodded, "That would be lovely, thank you." Dae sat, folding his legs beneath him, "This is a fantastic school you have here, Lord Death."
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Death's Door...very literally   Knocking on Death's Door...very literally I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:08 am

Lord Death nodded a couple times. "Yes, I'm quite proud of it...My students and teachers have all done great things for the world...Now, if I might ask, what brings you here today?"
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Death's Door...very literally   Knocking on Death's Door...very literally I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:14 am

"Sir, I only came here to Death City to keep an eye on my soon-to-be cousin, Jei Yoon. But then I discovered that I had a talent that only could be described as being a meister by one of your death scythes. So I would like to enroll here, if that is okay, to refine and become a great meister." Daeyoung bowed again, the first time in his life being uncertain.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Death's Door...very literally   Knocking on Death's Door...very literally I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 1:17 am

Lord Death was silent for a moment before sipping his tea. "Sounds good to me. I assume you have housing already?"
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Death's Door...very literally   Knocking on Death's Door...very literally I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:13 pm

"Of course. Jei-Yoon and I live together." He nodded.
Back to top Go down
Oblivion
Admin
Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Death's Door...very literally   Knocking on Death's Door...very literally I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 9:53 pm

Lord Death nodded again. "Great. You start tomorrow morning! It's great to have you, Dae!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knocking on Death's Door...very literally   Knocking on Death's Door...very literally I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Knocking on Death's Door...very literally
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater RP :: The World :: The Death Room-
Jump to: