Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay of the All Time Favorite Anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Party! (Everyone invited)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
PhoenixDHS

Party! (Everyone invited) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:12 pm

Ikaru laughed and said, "He's laughing because of how we're...interacting with each other."
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:18 pm

Jei just looked even more confused, "I don't get it."

"Aish, stupid. He meant the way you guys were talking to each other, it's like a comedy." Daeyoung spoke in Korean. Jei looked embarrassed, "Oh I see." She chuckled, earning a small smile and an eye roll from him.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:26 pm

Ikaru set is drink down and put a hand on her shoulder. "Don't worry about it Jei. Everyone makes a mistake sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 11:08 pm

All parties have their fair-share of oddballs, and this was not helped by the fact that they put fliers all over the city! So naturally Mania just happened to come across one, and he just had to come!
"Doors are to mainstream!" He shouts loudly before climbing up to one of the windows and knocking on the glass with a big smile. His zany attire and wild look making him look more than a little wild.
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 12:06 am

"Jesus! What was tha-" Jei deadpanned, "There is a door for a reason. And for your information, hipsters are nothing but mainstream." She opened the window for him anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:40 am

Mania flops, almost bonelessly, into the building. He chuckles a bit and raises a pale hand, his face still on the floor, "I am no hipster!"
Back to top Go down
Waffle Cat

Waffle Cat

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 8:49 pm

Spencer jolts to life. He had passed out after scooting against the wall to watch everybody at the party. The drink he had been given was now spilled across his lap and his glasses had been shifted sideways on his face and were now sitting almost across his forehead. Once he fixes them, he groans at the spilled drink and curses under his breath.

((Sorry I had been gone for a while. I was on the other site for quite a bit. ouo"))
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:19 pm

((That's okay, work has screwed with my schedule.))

"Of course you aren't." Jei rolled her eyes, leading him into the party. She catches Spencer, and raises her eyebrows.
Back to top Go down
Waffle Cat

Waffle Cat

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 12:00 am

Spencer puts a hand on his forehead and sighs. He looks around the room from past his arm. Hopefully nobody noticed him...but he doubted anybody didn't.

((I don't have a job, but school seems to take up most of my day. Thank goodness for Thanksgiving break.))
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 1:55 am

Mania has apparently decided that the middle of the group of dancers is clearly the best spot to do snow-angels.
Back to top Go down
Waffle Cat

Waffle Cat

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:38 pm

That's when he saw the person in the middle of the floor. It was a bit hard to see who it was because of all of the people, but it didn't look to him like they weren't doing okay. That or....just drunk.

Standing up, he secretly starts to slide across the wall to get closer to the man on the floor in the middle of the group. Then again, who was he to be getting into somebody's business?
Back to top Go down
bobbles34

bobbles34

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:44 pm

"Don't worry about him," Daeyoung said to the guy beside him, "He's kinda a nut. He's good at what he does, though." Dae stuck out his hand, "I'm Joo Daeyoung."
Back to top Go down
Waffle Cat

Waffle Cat

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 4:34 pm

The man's voice scared him half to death and caused him to jump.

So he's...he's just-

He paused when the man held out his hand. Spencer hesitated, but shook the man's hand and glanced over his shoulder at the lunatic in the middle of the floor

Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Sovuru

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 10:20 pm

"Birdies, and birdies, they make lots'o fuss, but when ya roast'em they taste quite just!" He giggles at his own rhyme "I like ta rhyme all the time!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party! (Everyone invited)   Party! (Everyone invited) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party! (Everyone invited)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater RP :: The World :: Death City-
Jump to: