Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay of the All Time Favorite Anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Aftermath of Embarresment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PhoenixDHS

Aftermath of Embarresment Empty
PostSubject: Aftermath of Embarresment   Aftermath of Embarresment I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 8:14 pm

Dustan ran through the streets of Death City after Tenoto. After one point he lost her and he called out, "Tenoto! Where are you? Come on, I didn't mean to! You know I didn't!" He sighs as he keeps walking around.

Last edited by PhoenixDHS on Fri Nov 15, 2013 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Embarresment   Aftermath of Embarresment I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 14, 2013 11:22 pm

OOC: Dustan not Dralin?

A blotch of pink peaked out from behind a newspaper, two eyes looking at Dustan. No words came from behind the article, only a quiet stare.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Embarresment   Aftermath of Embarresment I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:14 am

OOC: Pfft...don't know what ur talkin 'bout

Dustan looked around and noticed someone hiding behind a newspaper. He walked over and tried to snatch the newspaper out of the person's hands, hoping it was Tenoto.
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Embarresment   Aftermath of Embarresment I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 1:36 pm

Frightened, Tenoto moved the paper back, towards her face, hoping to keep it from being taken, but still covering her face. "Hey, calm down you idiot! I can't show my face in public!"
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Embarresment   Aftermath of Embarresment I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 2:13 pm

Dustan sighed and let go. "It's not like it's that bad...yet. Listen, I'm sorry for what happened back there...I just want to talk or something. I missed talking to my friends while I was away." He smiled and stood to her left.
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Embarresment   Aftermath of Embarresment I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 5:44 pm

"Okay, okay Dustan, but we need to get to a place without so many people. I'm not in my street appearance, and someone might recognize me." She put the newspaper back over her face, now that there was no resistance.
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Embarresment   Aftermath of Embarresment I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 6:41 pm

Dustan sighed and said, "Alright then, lets go." He takes one of her hands in his own and begins to walk towards his apartment.
Back to top Go down
Ace

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Embarresment   Aftermath of Embarresment I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 11:20 am

Teneto bounced up and followed Dustan closely, trying to hide her spiraling twin pigtails. Where was Dustan taking her? This wouldn't be considered a date... right?
Back to top Go down
PhoenixDHS

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Embarresment   Aftermath of Embarresment I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:07 am

Dustan watched for people, making sure none of them could see or recognize Tenoto before it was too late. They finally made it to his apartment and he opened the door, leading her in, and closing it after making sure they weren't followed. He let out a sigh of relief as he sat on the couch, leaning back and smiling. "Finally home...make yourself comfortable...would you like something to drink? There's plenty of drinks in the fridge." He pointed to the small kitchen behind the couch he was sitting on, as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aftermath of Embarresment   Aftermath of Embarresment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aftermath of Embarresment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater RP :: The World :: Death City-
Jump to: