Soul Eater RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Private Roleplay of the All Time Favorite Anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kazuko Tagani

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PhoenixDHS

Kazuko Tagani Empty
PostSubject: Kazuko Tagani   Kazuko Tagani I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 10, 2013 10:21 am

Kazuko Tagani

Weapon
Dustan

Crush
N/A

Boyfriend/Girlfriend
Kitsune

Description
Black hair exactly like Ikaru's. Wears a red hoodie with a black t-shirt, black jeans, and white sneakers. He looks indentical to Ikaru as they are twins.

Personality
Likes to joke around a lot and is very flirty. Has been weaker to his brother his whole life, but has always been the more likable one.

History
The twin of Ikaru Tagani. A couple months after hearing he enrolled at the academy, he followed him. Ikaru had never told Kazuko anything about moving. Ikaru didn't even tell his parents, so Kazuko decided not to either and just left with nothing but a wakizashi that he took from their father. He got into a lot of trouble at the DWMA, but his weapon managed to calm him down a bit. He and his partner were an amazing team, but Dustan had strangely fought a witch by himself. It was miraculous that he survived, after Kazuko saved him. It's almost like...the witch wanted to die.

Other
N/A

Have You Read the Rules?
I love So- You know what? Why don't you check my other Character Sheets. GFSOIKNSGKLGNBBSKJGNSBKJGNBSKGB- ul Eater
Back to top Go down

Kazuko Tagani
Page 1 of 1